Press the Insert key to show the GUI. GUI looks like this:
If you selected Visual Menu, Weapon Menu, or Misc Menu, then when you hit Right arrow key you will open a Sub Menu which looks like this:
Summary of Hotkeys:
- Insert key opens and closes the GUI.
- Up/Down/Left/Right arrow keys are used to navigate the menu’s in the GUI.
- If Z Camera Hack is enabled and the GUI is closed, then the Up/Down arrow keys are used to increase/decrease your Z Camera Position.
- ~ key returns your player back to your teams home base.
- Home key saves your players current position.
- End key teleports your player to your previously saved position.
- Page Up key changes your waiting room status to “Ready” or enters the game if the game has already started.
- If Manual Tele Kill Mode is enabled, then the Control key teleports you to the positions of enemy players.
- If Bomb Site/Base/Ice Hold Teleport Hack is enabled, then the Shift key teleports you to: 1) bombsites if you are in destruction mode, 2) bases if you are in conquest mode and 3) dead teammates if you are in icehold mode.
- F12 key disables all currently enabled hacks.
- Open WolfTeam.cfg (located in same folder as DrunkenLoader.exe) and enter your GamerzNeeds User ID Number (That will be: WolfGamerD4ny) . Save WolfTeam.cfg. You can open WolfTeam.cfg in notepad (Start - Run - Notepad.exe).
- Run DrunkenLoader.exe (run it as administrator if you are on Windows 7 or Windows Vista).
- If it is your first time launching DrunkenLoader.exe, then you will be asked to locate the folder where you installed Wolf Team (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftnyxGame\WolfTeamIS).
- Run Wolf Team.
- The hack will be automatically loaded and DrunkenLoader will automatically close.
- When you get on Wolf Team, you will see messages to indicate that the hack is being loaded.